Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this web site (the “Web Site”). The Web Site is made available by Cleta Publishing Limited. (“Cleta Publishing” or “we” or “us”).
We may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on this site. You agree to the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access of use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Web Site.
- Medical Advice Disclaimer
- Limitation of Liability
- Use of Content
- The Web Site Community and Member to Member Areas ("Public Areas")
- Third Party Rights
- Termination of services
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Notice and Take Down Procedures, Copyright Agent
1. Medical Advice Disclaimer
The content of the Web Site, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. Cleta Publishing does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information appearing on the Web Site, whether provided by Cleta Publishing, its content provides, visitors to the Web Site or others, is solely at your own risk. The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
2. Limitation of Liability
The use of the Web Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Web Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Cleta Publishing and its suppliers. Accordingly, Cleta Publishing assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Web Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CLETA PUBLISHING, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF CLETA PUBLISHING OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, CLETA PUBLISHING LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
3. Use of Content
All information provided on this Web Site is sole property of Cleta Publishing and its related subsidiaries unless specified otherwise. All other trademarks provided on Cleta Publishing network web sites are properties of its owners unless specified. This Web Site is for personal use only any redistribution of content by 3rd parties is prohibited unless written permission is obtained from Cleta Publishing. Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Cleta Publishing unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Title to the Content remains with Cleta Publishing or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Cleta Publishing. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Cleta Publishing and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
4. The Web Site Community and Member to Member Areas ("Public Areas")
If you use a Public Area, such as blogs, Ask a Question, or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Cleta Publishing and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on the blog, you give Cleta Publishing the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Cleta Publishing in its sole discretion
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or "spam"
Cleta Publishing Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Web Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Web Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Cleta Publishing or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Web Site or any other person or entity for performance or non-performance of the aforementioned activities.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cleta Publishing, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
6. Third Party Rights
The provisions of sections 3 (Use of the Content), and 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Cleta Publishing and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
7. Termination of services
If you violate these Terms and Conditions of Use, your use of this site will terminate. We may notify you that you have breached the Agreement. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to this site, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing the site, or any portion thereof. These actions are in addition to and not in lieu or limitation of any other right or remedy we may have available at law. Further, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
Cleta Publishing is based in New Zealand, Auckland.
All Terms and Conditions governing our web site and any matters relating to our Site This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. If any provision of this agreement shall be void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Cleta Publishing 's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Cleta Publishing may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
9. Notice and Takedown Procedures, and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Web Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Web Site by contacting Cleta Publishing 's copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Cleta Publishing’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
Cleta Publishing Limited (Naturatomica)
Attn: Office of Privacy
68 Kauri Road
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Cleta Publishing maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Web Site who are repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Naturatomica.com Site helpful and convenient to use. Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us Form.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE.© 2011-2012 naturatomica.com All rights reserved.
Posted in Terms and Conditions of UseAsk a Question Or Join a Discussion